Hey Skaters and Rollerbladers, in today’s article I will be writing about The History Impala Roller Skates. Stay around if you are intrigued by brand history.
Interested in other types of quad roller skates? Check out my article on the Best Roller Skates where I go over all of my top picks.
Impala Roller Skates was founded in 2017 in Melbourne Australia by Globe International. This company has been known for its surf, skate, and women’s streetwear and is backed by this experienced by over 30 years.
The Impala brand is known for their 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s style roller skates and rollerblades.
Impala sells to Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, the USA, Canada, Europe, UAE, and Asia.
All of their skates are PETA approved meaning they are vegan and made out of faux leather.
The brand Impala works to help the following charities like Dangerous Females, Sea Shepard, Decks for Change, Hermosa Beach Education Foundation, GOOD WORLD POWER OF PEACE, REACH, Dili Skatepark, Boarding for Breast Cancer, and Victorian Aboriginal Child Care Agency.
The brand Impala works with the National Forest Foundation to help plant trees for the trees they use for their skateboards.
In the list below I will link to Impalas quad roller skate selection:
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – PINK
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – BLACK
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – WHITE
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – MARAWA ROSE GOLD
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – HOLOGRAPHIC
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – LEOPARD
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – CYNTHIA ROWLEY FLORAL
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – MIDNIGHT
- IMPALA QUAD SKATE – AQUA
The list below I link to all of their inline skates:
- IMPALA LIGHTSPEED INLINE SKATE – SKY BLUE/YELLOW
- IMPALA LIGHTSPEED INLINE SKATE – PINK/YELLOW
- IMPALA LIGHTSPEED INLINE SKATE – WHITE
- IMPALA LIGHTSPEED INLINE SKATE – BLACK/BERRY
- IMPALA LIGHTSPEED INLINE SKATE – BLACK FLUORO
How did you like my article on The History Of Impala Roller Skates? Did you learn anything new? Leave me a comment down below and I will make sure to reply.